Saturday, December 12, 2015

Meeting the Vampire Prince of Paris



What does it feel like to pass into the blood? Justine goes from death to undeath because love will not let her die.

"I opened my mouth to receive his blood and become what he wished me to be. What it was my destiny to become— a Vampire, a blood-imbibing creature of the night, a cursed being condemned to feed like the Vampire bat. I would call shadows home, along with night. Sun would become my enemy. I had visions of people I neither knew nor recognized. They weren't my memories, of that I was certain.

“The things you see come from my living life for it is my blood you drink.” I tried to understand but it was so difficult. Something struck me. It felt like a hard stinging slap, but I did not cry out. I heard the sound of another slap and the cry of a woman following it. Scuffling accompanied those sounds, as well as a warning: “Leave her alone or I will tear you apart.”
***

This is an expansive tale of vampires and their passion, travelling across continents and centuries, travelling across continents and centuries.

"Top of its genre!"

An epic vampire journey from poverty to palaces, to embrace death in all its blood glory full of lust, passion, betrayal and finally love.


Book 1 in the Blood & Passion Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...