Thursday, March 15, 2018

Still missing Stargate SG1


Synopsis
"Stargate SG-1 the television series, picks up where the blockbuster film left off. Colonel Jack O’Neill (RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON) and his SG-1 team; Daniel Jackson (MICHAEL SHANKS), Teal’c (CHRISTOPHER JUDGE), and Capt. Samantha Carter (AMANDA TAPPING), set out to explore the mysteries of the Stargate. Each mission through the gate takes the SG-1 team to new worlds in a seemingly boundless universe."



After all these years when it decided to end, I still miss this show like no other. It was ahead of its time and had an amazing budget. They explored different universes and it was always an exciting adventure. There were aliens, spaceships and villains. One of the best concept ever! There have been a few spin-offs since the show started such as, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe, which were good shows, but none equal to SG1. I wish someone would take the time to come out with another show like it. Space never gets old. 




Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. I know your pain, after ending stargate I could never accept the fact that adventure is over. It seems impossible to create something as unique as SG1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very unique. No other show has matched it 'till this day.

      Delete
  2. Hey Dromaine,

    Love your poster. Mind if I feature it in a blog post?

    Joseph Mallozzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it. Maybe another Stargate series will actually happen.

      Delete
  3. Yes! My sister and I used to LIVE for SG-1!!! In fact, she bought me several seasons of it for Christmas a couple of years ago! Long live SG-1! (...and the SG-2 team, too...I liked them as well....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 5 seasons and I still watch them every night on Hulu. There was never any other show like it.

      Delete

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...