Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Envy: A Twisted Taste of Seduction by K'Aliyah Knight


Synopsis
      Rameer Banner is fine as hell, with buku money, and the sex will make you delirious. He's the kinda dude that gets what he wants, when he wants. He owns it. 
     After 8 years of Rameer playing with her heart, Ki is done. Forget the sex, she's moving on, or so she tries. 
     Getting away from Rameer gets easier when a handsome detective catches her attention. But Ki can't move on, Rameer isn't having that. Will trying to let go cost her more than love...? Take a wild ride with these Crazy and Sexy Vampires and get the thrill of your Life. A Twisted Taste of Seduction will leave you wet with envy. 


My Review
       From the first chapter, I was sucked (pun intended) into the life of Ki and her woes. Sadly like most women, we fall for a man who gets into our system so much so that we can’t get rid of him and that’s the case with Ki and Rameer. Rameer was not my favorite by any means although he played a great antagonist. Even after all his drama I wanted them together. What can I say, I’m a hopeless romantic & a vampire lover. As far as Fatima, she was jealous, petty, an unnecessary witch that I could not stand. She was no Queen in my book. But as much as I couldn’t stand Fatima, Latoya, Ki’s sister, was the worst.
      From page one I was held spellbound by the development of characters which were well developed and well rounded. There never seemed to be a dull moment in the storyline. This book has action, romance, paranormal antics and a character you could either relate to or hate. Well done. Loved it!

5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...