Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scifi Dreams


        I love it when I finish the first draft of a book. Although I only just recently finished writing my second book, it feels official. Like now I'm an author, if that makes since. There are authors out there who have many books under their belt and that's wonderful but I now feel I hold the title of writer, as well. 


          Watching television or going to the movies, growing up, I would always see some great thriller or action packed drama I so desperately wanted to be a part of. For me, I always dreamt about being in some great science fiction television show or movie like Star Wars, the V, and Stargate SG1 and of course, TWD; but now I have something even better because it comes from my own doing.


            What I’m saying is I’m making my dreams come true on paper. I create a world filled with characters that I like, direct their every move and plot a course of action. I'm the writer, the producer and the director. I'm doing something with my life I never thought possible and loving every minute of it. This makes me feel like a kid all over again.  I may not be in the major leagues yet but look out…here I come.


** Does anyone else feel this way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...