Monday, May 23, 2016

On sale for $0.99 until May 26th



Step into Carole Gill's House of Horrors... if you dare.



In this horror collection you'll find stories of vampires, zombies, murderous midgets, demon clowns, evil dolls, haunted cemeteries, a real shop of horrors, taxidermy gone haywire, serial killers and more! 

Your worst fears and nightmares dished up for you with extra helpings of blood-curdling terror!






Editorial Reviews

Review

"There is no doubt that she soars above the endless parade of independent horror authors to shine as a true star in the darkness. With the brilliant anthology House of Horrors she proves why she is a perennial favorite. To put it simply, this is a great assembly of tales anyone would be proud to have in their collection"
~Joshua Skye
DARK MEDIA

From the Author

 I love writing and I particularly enjoy writing horror fiction. I see the world as a dark and dangerous place sometimes. Not all monsters look like monsters. My first marriage is why I write horror. Monster Inside is in this collection. I wrote it on Valentine's Day 2009. It made my day and gave me a definite direction to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...