Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Connor Revealed (Book 2) Now Available!


Earth
While dealing with the aftermath of betrayal, the dust has yet to settle before more supernatural sightings emerge. The San cannot rest as they take on more responsibility defending Earth. Connor must endure immeasurable physical pain as her abilities grow stronger especially through the fights but particularly through The San brutal combat training for they must prepare for what’s coming: War. Connor’s loyalties are questioned as her actions are put to the test. She is forced to make harsh decisions against the Elders disapproval when the world around her crumbles. Ultimately, one decision will seal her fate.

Ether
Ronin a formidable opponent under Monlow’s rule is back. He’s on a mission only no one knows what that mission is. The very one closest to him is Connor his mortal enemy. Neither willing to accept their destiny and yet it compels them. Will enemies become allies or do they battle to the death.
This foreign planet known for its unyielding cruelty is where Willow now resides. Ultimately, she’s forced to confront her actions that put her there. Condemned to continuous battle she has to overcome her once shallow self and accept the inevitability: fight or die. 

Excerpt: 
Pain struck me on the side while attempting to get up. A limb poke through the left side of my stomach. I managed to pick up a metal trash can and smashed it with all I had on its face while my legs were still wrapped around its neck.

Slowly, I rolled over, once it no longer moved. I stood up, leaned against a tree to catch my breath and braced myself before pulling out the stick from my side. 

The ground rumbled. I looked up and saw a third Woler charging at me through the trees. 

As I planted both feet on the ground, readying for impact, my left leg snapped sending a paralyzing twinge of agony up my whole left side. My left ear popped and blood seeped out. My body went limp and I fell, blinded by the pain. 

I tried to get up but it was as if my body was fighting itself. My left side just wouldn’t move. It was useless and I felt helpless. All I could do was watch the creature come for me as I fought to drag my body away to anywhere but here. I gripped the ground beneath me with my right hand, sweating profusely and trying not to scream from my pain at the slightest movement. I could barely lift my head as the earth shook. I waited for its monstrous blow but none came. Only a wail. 

I was lifted out of the creature’s way by none other than Ronin.


Where Available

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...